cjseven March 26, 2015 at 11:36 pm
I got the following issue for the second time with 2 different websites.
I used microthemer v2 months ago to style them and did the normal updates to v3 – everything ok.
However I had to make some changes and after adding a new selector and saving it all styles were “lost”. I mean “lost” because microthemer still show them but we can’t see their effect on the webpages – it is like there is no microthemer behind.
First I panicked 🙂 then I clicked selectors, one by one, and pressed ctrl+s to save it an “voilá” styles were applied again.
So it is more a “time consuming” thing (last site I had more than 100 selectors…) but maybe you can find what’s the issue and fix it.
Note: Before you ask I tried to undo to previous save point and didn’t work.
Sebastian March 27, 2015 at 10:44 am
Thanks for reporting this Antonio. It does sounds like a bug with upgrading from v2 to v3. I wasn’t able to replicate it on my testing server. I don’t suppose you exported your 2.x settings before upgrading did you? If so would you mind emailing t me the zip file? I will then install your settings on version 2.x of Microthemer and see what happens when I upgrade.
cjseven March 30, 2015 at 8:39 pm
No… I don’t have it anymore.
I think I have more sites in same situation that probably will get some css update in the future. I’ll see what I can backup and update you latter.
Sebastian March 31, 2015 at 10:21 am
Thanks Antonio. Also, if it happens again please send me login details to your site before starting the arduous task of manually fixing the selectors.
ps we’ll be sending out a proposal soon for a revised interface that hopefully addresses all of the issues you and other have raised about the responsive tabs (along with a few other changes). I’ll be very interested to hear your thoughts so that we can iron out any potential problems at the planning stage.