Problem Exporting/importing desig pack with media queries

Author Posts

landois

Every time I Export/import a design pack with media queries, only the values related to “All Devices” are exported/imported. The values related to Media Queries are ignored.

In fact, I do not know if the values related to Media Queries are actually exporting to the design pack.

What I’m doing wrong? How can I find where the problem is?

Sebastian

Hi there,

My feed reader stopped pulling in the majority of forum posts recently, hence the outrageously slow reply. I’m very sorry for that. I will manually check the forum until I can find a replacement notification system. The issue you’ve raised is very serious though. I will do some experiments on my testing server now and respond with an update shortly.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Hello again,

I’ve just done a quick export/import test of settings that use the media query tabs. The media query tab values were not lost. I will do further tests now. But I wonder if you might be able to send me login details for your site via this secure contact form so that I can troubleshoot the issue at your end?

https://themeover.com/support/contact/

Many thanks,
Sebastian

landois

To what address can I send you the login details?

Sebastian

Hey,

You can either send login details via this contact form or to our support@ [this domain] email address.

Thank you.

Sebastian

Thanks for sending login details. I’ve released verison 4.3.5 which fixes this issue now.

Cheers,
Sebastian

landois

I updated the plugin and now it’s working fine in my production servers, but not in my development server. The only thing different is that I’m using an IIS server for development in my local PC.

I will do more tests.

Thank you!

landois

After clean install of wordpress on my development server everything works fine.

Thank you!

Sebastian

Excellent! Thanks for the confirmation.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.