Questions on purchasing through MightyDeals

Author Posts

wiperr

Hello there.

I am considering giving Microthemer a shot, but through MightyDeals, and not PayPal as usual…

So, as your plugin requires activation through PayPal, and my purchase will NOT be made through it (I use Skrill’s MasterCard), my questions are next:

1. How will I activate the plugin once downloaded?
2. Is the 30-day money-back guarantee valid in case of this type of purchases?

Regards,
NS

Sebastian

Hey NS,

Thanks for posting, To answer your questions.

1. If you purchase Microthemer via MightyDeals, you will be given a voucher code. Go to Themeover, add the Microthemer license you have a voucher for (standard or developer). Enter MightyDeals code in cart. During the checkout process you will be prompted to enter your email address. Download and install Microthemer. To unlock go to Microthemer interface, click UNLOCK button and enter the same email address you used in the checkout process (ignore the message about PayPal email).

2. Microthemer always comes with 30-day money back guarantee. The only difference with MightyDeals is that you get a refund from them rather than us. We’ll still provide customer service and help you out as much as we can.

Let me know if you have any problems and please get in touch if you need anything else.

Warmest wishes,

Monika

You must login or register to reply to this topic.