Sections are all in Main Body Selector [is that a styling issue?]

Author Posts

MartyJ

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

I notice my 12 sections are all contained in the one “Main Body” selector, i.e., top navigation, page titles, page fonts, footer colophon, etc. Is this an issue? Is this possibly the reason why I’m having trouble formatting text in my posts?

Sebastian

Hi Marty,

It’s fine to have all of your selectors in one section (even if it may be more organised to separate them). But sections within sections sounds a bit odd. Would you mind sending me login details for your WordPress install so that I can check that your interface is behaving correctly?

You can submit your details securely via this form: https://themeover.com/support/pre-sales-enquiries/ (my server is not vulnerable to the HeartBleed OpenSSL bug you may have heard about recently).

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.