Show current settings for objects

Author Posts

Skydawg

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

I am using the trial version of microthemer. I double click on an element and give it a name. I want to edit the dimensions but there are no current dimmensions showing. Does that mean I have to experiment with different widths and heights to find out what I want to set? I think it would be nice to see what they are before I start futzing with it.
Thanks,
John

Sebastian

Hey John,

This has come up before. It’s a fairly advanced feature, but one I’m in favour of in principle. My only worry (which may not be unjustified) is the potential javascript performance hit that this may incur. I will pursue it at some point though, and thank you for feeding back.

In the mean time, you can use firebug for firefox for chrome to get the existing CSS values of elements.

Seb

You must login or register to reply to this topic.