SiteOrigin PageBuilder work around? – selector tool doesn't work

Author Posts

mattbarton

I’ve noticed that there appears to be a conflict with the Themeover system and the PageBuilder from SiteOrigin.

This shows in the Themeover console by the selection tool not working, though you can manually locate items and change them.

Is there a workaround that makes the two play happy or is it a case of one or the other?

Sebastian

Hey Matt,

Just be clear, are you trying to use both plugins from one interface at the same time?

(By entering the post edit URL into Microthemer via the ‘View’ menu and then triggering the Live Editor)

Site origin page builder and microthemer

With the above setup, I noticed that it’s not possible click on SO page elements without triggering the SO interface lightbox. Unlike with Beaver Builder, MT doesn’t support concurrent editing via one screen with Site Origin’s page builder. But I’d be happy to add this to the list of page builders to support in that way.

Just to confirm, can you select elements on pages built with Site Origin’s page builder when editing the published page directly in MT, rather than via the SO page builder screen nested inside Microthemer?

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.