Styles Are Disappearing [RESOLVED in Microthemer version 2.5]

Author Posts

Chazzer

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hi Sebastian
I have been experiencing styles disappearing. I will send instruction on how to replicate via your contact form.

Sebastian

Thanks for the diagnostic info Chazzer.

Just to give you an update,

I’ve been able to replicate the problem on my testing server. This means that all Microthemer installs are affected. It seems that there is a failure to merge new media query CSS settings with settings saved in the database (when the selector’s styles haven’t been loaded into the UI). This issue was probably masked prior to 2.4.7 when open sections and selectors remained open upon returning to the UI.

I’m working on a fix now and will release a general update as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Sebastian

Hi Chazzer,

I’ve released a fix for this now with Microthemer version 2.5. I’ve already upgraded the install you provided me with access to. Others can download the upgrade from https://themeover.com/my-downloads/ or http://wordpress.org/plugins/microthemer/.

If you run into any more problems just give me a shout.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Chazzer

I’m glad you got to the bottom of it so quickly. Thanks, Sebastian.

SctDesign

Themeover Admin I ran into a problem with Microthemer Edit Styler Disappeared can’t find a reset for it? I just got it yesterday. How do I fix this. I tried to uninstall and reinstall still no go

Sebastian

Hi there,

I’m terribly sorry for the delay in responding to this. I’ve been at a remote cottage with no internet signal (contrary to what I was expecting) all weekend.

I’ve received your email about this too. I will respond to your email to request login details so that I can diagnose the issue and find fix.

Cheers,

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.