Styling Beaver Themer Templates

Author Posts

dianemk

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before. I did a search but couldn’t find this specific question.

Is it possible to style all the pages within a Themer template? So for example, I’ve set up a single post custom layout and I want to add a shadow to the H1 text. I don’t want it to appear on all H1 tags across the whole site, just the ones specifically in that particular template.

Is this possible please? Thanks

Sebastian

Hey no problem,

You can enable page-specific selectors by turning on the page-id CSS modifier. You do this using the icon to the right of the selector label field in targeting mode. The following video shows the process: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFVIX4olWj

When enabled, Microthemer prefixes all selectors with a page-id class (.e.g. .mt-123) that is added to the body class of the current site preview page. Turn this off when you next want to create a global selector that targets elements across multiple pages, such as header or footer elements.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
Sebastian

dianemk

Hi, thanks. That’s what I’d done but when I add a new post it isn’t picking up the style I set in the Themer template. Let me try again and get back to you. Thanks

Sebastian

I see, I wonder if Microthemer is having trouble adding the page-ids to the body tag with Beaver Themer. If you can send me a link to the page you’re working on I can check this for you.

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.