Toolbar Rollover hints stuck on toolbar

Author Posts

ianfielding

Since the last upgrade of displays (which I like), when I open a selector a rollover hint showing the css code of the selector area appears and remains stuck over the toolbar and can only be removed by refreshing the browser ( FireFox . … Also if another selector is selected, another rollover appears an stacks onto the previous one.

Sebastian

Hi Ian,

It sounds like an Javascript error on your site might be interfering with the tooltip’s close function in that particular circumstance. If a tooltip every gets stuck, hovering your mouse over it should clear it so something is stopping that from happening too. I’d like to try to resolve this for you. Please could you send login details for your site via this secure contact form?

https://themeover.com/support/contact/

Many thanks,
Sebastian

ianfielding

Hi Sebastion
On closer inspection, this only happens when changing between stored selectors that are in the same folder ( i.e. Header) and only when I select the folder name on the breadcrumb trail … If I switch between selectors in the same folder by first clicking the root folder on the breadcrumb trail the problem does not happen.

The rollover that appears when I click between stored selectors does not show tooltips, but shows the particular selectors area code (i.e. div#page div#main )

* This also happens for me when changing between stored selectors in the same folder on different site.
I hope this makes sense ?
Ian

Sebastian

Hi Ian,

Sorry for the slow reply on this. I was able to replicate the issues you reported and Firefox and have just released version 4.1.3 which fixes the tooltip issue (and contains another very important fix for zero values that were not being saved).

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.