unable to select buttons

Author Posts

zoro

Hello,

I have buttons on my website that filter cpt when clicked on, I want to customize these, but am unable to select them
https://a.cl.ly/d5u18rZ1

Please help me with this

Thanks

Sebastian

Hey Zoro,

The buttons might have some special behaviour attached to them which makes clicking difficult. In such circumstances, the best alternative way to select elements is using the HTML pane. Click the ‘show advanced’ link in targeting mode to reveal that. Then click on the line of HTML for a button. Look for the text “DealFuel”, even if you’re not familiar with reading HTML code.

Once you clicked the line of HTML, Microthemer will select the elelemt, and you can choose to select multiple buttons by choosing an alternative suggestion from the Targeting suggestions pane on the right.

Does that seem doable?

Thanks,
Sebastian

zoro

@sebastian

That helped

although it could be much easier if there is a dropdown search form so that I could search through the html with specific words easily.

Sebastian

Hey,

After clicking anywhere on the HTML pane, you can use the “Ctrl + F” keyboard shortcut to search the HTML.

And I forgot to mention before, it helps to click near the element on the page that isn’t directly clickable first e.g. an element that contains the buttons. That way, Microthemer will scroll the HTML to roughly the right place.

You must login or register to reply to this topic.