Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasClass' of undefined (line 1)

Author Posts

Natty

Dear All,

I did some work on my website yesterday and all of the sudden I got this error message. I did google it and tried my best to fix it, but nothing seems to work. May someone be so kind to help me out here?

Error Message:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘hasClass’ of undefined (line 1)
Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:

1. Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘hasClass’ of undefined
URL: /wp-includes/js/wp-auth-check.min.js?ver=5.0.3 (line 1)
Source: Microthemer interface

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Natty

Sebastian

Hi Natty,

This is likely to be due to upgrading to 5.5.x I’m still identifying and fixing upgrade issues that arise because of user settings I hadn’t anticipated.

Would you mind sending me access details to your site via our secure contact form so I can see what’s going on?

(ideally creating a temporary user account for me with Administrator access which you can delete afterwards)

Or alternatively, send me an export of your settings so I can replicate and fix the error at my end. To do this, Go to Packs > Export. After exporting, download the pack as a zip file. And email it to our support …at… themeover [dot] com. address.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Natty

Sebastian,

just send you a message via your secure contact form. Thanks already for the help!

Cheers,
Natty

Sebastian

Thanks Natty!

I’ve just released version 5.5.2.9 which fixes your issue. I’ve installed it on your site too. Everything seems to be working fine now. Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Natty

Sebastian,

Thanks so much for your help and quick response. It works like a charm!

Thanks again – much appreciated!

Cheers,
Natty

Sebastian

You’re welcome!

You must login or register to reply to this topic.