Valadation Failure [cannot validate free trial]

Author Posts

freddie

I downloaded the 30day free trial yesterday for themeover, which looks really like a good piece of kit. However when trying to validate the product with my email address I keep getting a Validation failure notice. This means I am unable to use the 30 day trial. Please help, thank you
Freddie

Sebastian

Hi Freddie,

The unlock feature is only for customers that have purchased the full version of Microthemer. The free trial should remain locked. It’s not actually a 30-day trial. There is no time limit. It’s just that you are limited to creating up to 9 selectors (for styling 9 different things on your site). Some people use the free trial forever if they only want to make minor changes. The 30 day money back guarantee may have misled you on that issue.

If you’ve encountered problems with the free trial I’d be happy to assist you with whatever aspect of your site you’re trying to restyle.

Cheers!
Sebastian

freddie

I have now purchased the full version, which is working fairly well. I do find a little problem in the fact the “You Tube Demo” is not quite the same version as I have downloaded. Thus it is taking a while to work around things.

freddie

I am not sure what version I have as it does not say, it certainly is not version 4 like demo video , thus is proving a little bit of a headache.

Sebastian

Hey Freddie,

We’re currently on version 4.6.5. We’ve added some new features since 4.0 but the interface should be mostly the same. Note: the style editing toolbar only appears after you’ve created your first selector (otherwise the the style optioning wouldn’t be targeted at anything in particular).

If there is any task in particular you’re struggling with I’d be happy to help.

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.