validate my purchase [RESOLVED]

Author Posts

Leomalmo

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hi!
I can´t validate my purchase. This message appears still : “IMPORTANT: Please validate your purchase to activate the auto-update checker and installer”. I have purchased a standard license Apr 30, 2012 via PayPal.

Sebastian

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble validating your purchase. I can see that your hotmail email address is in our database of validated users, so it should be working.

When you go to the Microthemer Preferences page, enter in your hotmail email address and then click save, Microthemer should give you a “Your email address has been validated. Microthemer will look for updates automatically now.” message.

Does Microthemer give you a different message instead?

Cheers,

Sebastian

Leomalmo

I have done this several times. The only message I get is “Preferences saved”. I have also tried to disable all other plugins, but it makes no difference.

Sebastian

Ah I think I know what’s going on.

Try removing your email address so that the field is just blank and then click save again. Then, re-enter your email address and click save for a second time. That should work. If it doesn’t, post back here and I will email you about accessing your WordPress install so that I can troubleshoot this further.

Microthemer only tries to connect to Themeover’s server when the email address you are trying to validate changes, hence the need to remove and then re-add your email address. I imagine there was a connection failure when you first saved your email address (if I’m right about the cause of this problem).

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Sebastian

Leomalmo

You were right about the cause of the problem. Now it´is OK. Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Leomalmo

Sebastian

Glad to hear it!

You must login or register to reply to this topic.