Your email address could not be validated [RESOLVED]

Author Posts

robjerob

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hello,

I purchased the plugin on Codecanyon and send a mail via the contact form.
I can’t unlock the full program. Because the email address could not be validated.

Please advise me.
Thanks
Rob

Sebastian

Hi Rob,

I’ve validated your email now (this needs to be done manually for CodeCanyon customers). If you have any further problems please write back here.

Thanks,

Sebastian

robjerob

Thanks for your quick answer.

Rob

scratchrobot

Hi,

I also purchased the plugin on Codecanyon and my email address could also not be validated.

Thanks in advance,
Tony

Sebastian

Hi Tony,

I’ve validated your email now and responded to your private message.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Smurf

Hi,

I purchased the plugin on Themeover and send a mail via the contact form.
I can’t unlock the full program. Because the email address could not be validated.

Please advise me.
Thanks
Shane

Sebastian

Hi Shane,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble with the validator. I didn’t actually receive your contact form message. When do you send it?

Either way, I will email your Gmail address you signed up with now to resolve this.

Cheers,

Sebastian

leebee

Hi,

I also purchased the plugin on Codecanyon and my email address could also not be validated.

Thanks

Sebastian

Hi Leebee,

I’ve manually added you to the list now. Thanks for your email (via the recommended CodeCanyon channel: http://codecanyon.net/user/themeover – for any other CodeCanyon customers reading this thread)

Cheers,

Seb

lenny77

Hello,

Well not to sound like a broken recored But I too purchased the plugin on Codecanyon and cannot
unlock the full program. Because it says the email address could not be validated. I received all subscription emails and confirmed but the plugin still would not work.

Please advise me.
Thanks
Rob

Sebastian

Hi Rob,

The please could you contact me via this CodeCanyon contact form with the text “validate my email”. This allows me to confirm your purchase on CodeCanyon and then I will manually validate your email address (it’s automatic when you purchase through themeover.com).

http://codecanyon.net/user/themeover

It does have a note about this next to Microthemer’s email validation options but I appreciate it can be easy to miss this.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Sebastian

Hey,

I can see that your email address is already in the database. I’ve sent an email to your shaw.ca address requesting further details to help me troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,

Sebastian

Smurf

Hi

When my e-mail would not validate I found in my Control Panel Outgoing Connections was activated.
This feature allows you to specify certain IPs or IP ranges to which you will be able to open outgoing connections. Once I allowed the IP address it activated immediately.

lenny77

Hello again,

It appears that I did make my purchase on themeover.com and not CodeCanyon. Sorry for that I had both windows open for purchase. but I paid via paypal thru this site. Still I cannot use the plugin due to unvalidated email. I tried it in two servers and denied both times. But your Free Lite version worked great. I even uninstalled it and still no go.

Please help

Dennis

Sebastian

Hi Dennis,

I got your message about the out-dated email address and have now responded to your gmail address requesting login details for your WordPress install.

Cheers,

Seb

Sebastian

P.S. smurf – thank you for sharing your fix.

lenny77

Thank you for your quick response and help in getting my problem solved. Cheers!

Sebastian

You’re very welcome!

You must login or register to reply to this topic.