Brizy

Author Posts

mrshiney

Hi Ive just switched to Brizy https://brizy.io
Its a great new builder but does not seem to work with Microthemer (selectors)
please can you see if its possible and an easy fix ๐Ÿ™‚

Sebastian

Hey,

Do you mean it’s not possible to use Brizy and Microthemer in a single screen, like with Beaver Builder? Or that it’s not easy to style Brizy content once it’s been published i.e. outside of the Brizy interface?

I’m working on deeper Elementor integration right now, but I’m happy to take a look at what can be done for Brizy too.

Cheers,
Sebastian

mrshiney

No its just not working
The hover to select does not work.
The Highlighted elements don’t show.

ddenev

Hi Sebastian,

I can confirm that when you enable the Targeting mode, the outline (when you hover over elements) is not shown at all.

PS: I am also evaluating Brizy (and Oxygen ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Abland

@mrshiney @ddenev @Sebastian

I installed Brizy to give it a play and the selectors do create, however what they produce is something like this:
.brz-columns:nth-of-type(3) > div:nth-of-type(1) > div:nth-of-type(2) > div:nth-of-type(1) > div:nth-of-type(1) > div:nth-of-type(2) > div:nth-of-type(1) > div:nth-of-type(1) > .brz-tp-heading5
I had to edit that manually in order to get the targeting I wanted, then it worked fine from there.

A page enters edit mode by adding “?brizy-edit” (without quotes) but that can’t be edited in Microthemer easily because Brizy is also using an iframe with its own overlay. In case this helps in any problem solving, but at this point it looks like once selectors are created in Microthemer they need to be manually edited from there to work with a Brizy page.

It is an interesting builder, though. Thanks for the heads up @mrshiney

Sebastian

Hmm. It sounds like Abland and I aren’t getting the same issues as you guys when we test Brizy.

The highlighting does work for me, even when Brizy is enabled inside Microthemer, although the Brizy editor elements get in the way of the content a bit. And it works fine when styling Brizy generated content without having brizy active. It does generate long selectors to target individual items as Abland noted, but also suggests more sane alternatives.

Would either of you mind sending me access to a site with Brizy installed so I can troubleshoot any conflicts?

Thanks,
Sebastian

mrshiney

Ive just sent you login details

Abland

Hey, Sebastian,

I’ve sent you login access via the secure contact form.

Sebastian

Thanks guys!

I’ll have to pick this up again tomorrow as it’s getting late here in the U.K.
I’ll update you on my progress.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Thanks for sending access. I see what you mean now. And was able to replicate the issue on my testing server now so you can delete my user account @mrshiney.

I’ve submitted a github issue with Brizy as I think it might be something they need to fix at their end: https://github.com/ThemeFuse/Brizy/issues/280

But I will pick it up again tomorrow if I don’t hear back from them.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Just to update you, the Brizy team has marked the issue as a bug so will hopefully release a fix soon.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Abland

Thanks for the follow up, Sebastian. Not that many developers I know of that go these extra miles – much appreciated!

mrshiney

Thanks Sebastian
The new update on brizy did not fix it. ๐Ÿ™
Ive asked them to look so fingers crossed

Sebastian

OK, I’ll take another look at this tomorrow to see if I can spot any workarounds at the MT end.

Sebastian

Hey,

I’ve managed to find a workaround for this which I’ve included in the latest release (5.2.3.2). If you update now, you should be able to target content on Brizy-generated pages.

Cheers,
Sebastian

mrshiney

Thanks your a star (as always)

363a0c50a4bdc57260dada478ad51865

mine is not working can you please share the work around for brizy my site is using brizy but i would also like to use features of Microthemer

Sebastian

Hey Antario,

I’m happy to help you with this. I just checked Brizy (free version) and Microthemer on my local install but didn’t notice any issue making style changes. I would be happy to troubleshoot things on your site if you don’t mind creating a temporary user account for me and sending the details via our secure contact form (https://themeover.com/support/contact/)?

You could also use this handy plugin for allowing temporary site access.

Just to be clear though, we don’t have deep integration for Brizy yet. So you can’t activate Brizy inside Microthemer and target elements with both apps. But if that’s not the problem, could you provide some more details about the issue you encountered?

Many thanks,
Sebastian

Sebastian

Update – I just read that Brizy is available as a cloud service. I didn’t know about that, so this is unknown territory. This article suggests you can’t install other WP plugins when using Brizy cloud:

https://support.brizy.io/hc/en-us/community/posts/360055264731-Can-the-wp-plugin-be-hosted-on-brizy-cloud-

However, if you are having issues with MT + Brizy on a self-hosted WordPress install, that’s something I can help with.

can we do a web meeting and screen share I need to resolve this asap I really need to move forward on other projects

its on self hosted my server

Sebastian

Hey Antario,

Yeah sure, we can do a screen share. Please send the link via our contact form.

Cheers,
Sebastian

I need a time you are available you dont have a calendar to book a meeting?
i really need to fix this i want to keep this tool

Loading WordPress site took more than 60 seconds. A JavaScript error may be preventing the action from completing. Microthemer hasn’t discovered any yet though.
Quick self-help tips

Search for JavaScript errors using your browser’s console. (for the most reliable/detailed debug info.)
If the JavaScript error URL hints at a particular plugin, disable it. If the Microthemer problem goes away, you know the source.
If you have no clue, disable all plugins. If the error goes away, itโ€™s a case of re-enabling half of the plugins, then half again until you zero in on the culprit.
Plugins that concatenate, minify, or re-order CSS and JavaScript cause problems sometimes. Try playing around with the settings of such plugins.
If plugins arenโ€™t the cause, it’s likely your theme or Microthemer itself. At this stage you might prefer to send us login details for your site via our secure contact form. If we can’t isolate the issue from there we may ask for a backup of your site to test on without interfering with the live version.

Note: any bugs or plugin conflicts you report get top priority and will be fixed within one or two days.

Sebastian

Hey Antario,

I’m free now. And I’ve sent you an email so we can arrange a time if now isn’t good for you.

That error happens if Microthemer doesn’t receive a signal from the site preview after 60 seconds. I’m happy to help you troubleshoot this.

Cheers,
Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.