[BUG] Current row in HTML does not correspond to selected element

Author Posts

ddenev

Hi,

Sometimes the selected row in the HTML windows does not correspond to the currently selected element. Please see the attached screenshot.

…. uuuuuhm, how do I attach a screenshot? 🙂

Sebastian

Hey,

It’s not currently possible for non-admins to upload images via the forum. I appreciate this would be useful however, and will try to find some time to enable that soon. But in the meantime, you can post links to screenshots. Although with your current issue, it might be helpful for me to review your MT setup if you don’t mind sending me access details via our secure contact form?

I think I will need to inspect the HTML code of the page and see exactly how MT is misaligning the elements.

Cheers,
Sebastian

ddenev

Hi Sebastian,

Unfortunately not possible to give you access since this is my Dev localhost 🙂

Here is a link to the screenshot though – https://www.dropbox.com/s/1260kueh5z5og89/microthemer_bug_html_selection.png?dl=0

Best regards,
Drago

Sebastian

Hey Drago,

No problem, I understand. I saw from the screenshot that you are using Elementor. I tried creating some layouts in Elementor and then targeting various elements with Microthemer, but I couldn’t replicate your issue unfortunately. If it’s not super urgent, I would be happy to check return to this issue once the site is live. Would that be OK?

Cheers,
Sebastian

ddenev

Hi Sebastian,

Sure, no problem. In the meantime I will observe the behavior and will let you know if I find a pattern.

Best regards,
Drago

Sebastian

That’s great. Thanks Drago!

You must login or register to reply to this topic.