[RESOLVED][BUG] Custom CSS not saved for attribute CSS selector

Author Posts

ddenev

Hi Sebastian,

Just found another bug. I have the following CSS selector:
.gform_wrapper .gform_footer .gform_button[type="submit"]
When I add some properties to the Custom CSS code window, these are not saved and not rendered in the final CSS. I saved several times (auto and Ctrl+S) but the generated CSS does not contain the properties.

FYI, I have the SCSS enabled. I wouldn’t want to disable it because there is another small bug that I would like to avoid (enabling SCSS makes the Custom CSS “dirty” (i.e. with the blue dot) for all selectors, even the ones that do not have any custom code).

I need to use the Custom CSS because I would like to add box-shadow: unset; which I cannot do from the GUI.

Sebastian

Ah I see this too. It only affects selectors that have quotes in. I’ll look into a fix now.

And I will check on the blue dot issue too. Just to be clear, are you saying this only happens if SCSS is enabled. Or only happens if it isn’t enabled?

Thanks,
Sebastian

ddenev

>>> Just to be clear, are you saying this only happens if SCSS is enabled. Or only happens if it isn’t enabled?
For me it happened after I enabled SCSS. With SCSS disabled this was not happening, only immediately after enabling SCSS.

Sebastian

Hi Drago,

I just released version 5.6.1.9 which fixes the two issues you raised in this thread, as well as the quot; and Quick editor selectors issues you posted about on other threads.

Cheers,
Sebastian

ddenev

Thanks, Sebastian! I checked and all works perfectly now!

Sebastian

Excellent!

You must login or register to reply to this topic.