Developer license still presenting as trial [RESOLVED]

Author Posts

wjansen1

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hello,

I just purchased the developers license. Unfortunately it still presents as a trial version. I downloaded the latest version as provided in the confirmation mail. Just to make sure things do work I removed the trial version en reinstalled the official version I downloaded. That went as expected. I was able to validate the purchase. Sofar still no problems. I than selected “Microthemer” (after the install) in the left bar followed by Visual view. In the bottom bar still shows “Free Trial Example Section” which gives the impression I’m still using the trial version. This is also shown in the Standard view. Am I overlooking something? Is there an option I should activate to proceed?
Thanks in advance,
Willem

Sebastian

Hey Willem,

No you’re not overlooking something. This is obviously an error on my part – it’s confusing. You have unlocked the full version. But the free trial section remains unless you reset the UI (using the button in the fixed menu on the right) or rename it. Another customer asked the same question recently which I’ve provided a more detailed response to here: https://themeover.com/forum/topic/after-validating-no-iu-sections/#post-2603

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this or any other issues.

Cheers!

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.