My Load Wheel keeps spinning

Author Posts

Dexo

All was going great until I got the loading wheel after a few hours that just kept spinning. It is a test site using Beaver Builder on their theme and 2 other plugins.

I even tried deleting the /wp-content/micro-themes/active-styles.css file. It created a new blank one.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

jpyser

Hey Dexo

I’m afraid that I can’t help but I can add that I am having exactly the same problem. Since Friday, I cannot get Microthemer to work because of the spinning wheel in the top left hand corner.

Hitting F12 shows Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'min' of undefined in microthemer.js.4

I have reverted to version 3.6.7 and that still works. If you find out what the solution is, please post it here for me and others.

Cheers

Jon

Edit: Should point out that I have tried with plugins disabled as well. Still can’t get rid of that spinning logo in the latest version. Also, this problem only appeared after I had created a new media query/tab and then deleted it. Until then, Microthemer was working properly.

Sebastian

Hi guys,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve encountered problems with the latest version. The issue may have the same root cause, but just to make sure, could both of you send me login details for your site so that I can troubleshoot both cases?

Here’s a secure contact for for sending details: https://themeover.com/support/contact/

Many thanks,
Sebastian

jpyser

Thanks, Sebastian. I’ve sent you my details.

Cheers

Jon

Dexo

Thanks, Sebastian! I just sent mine as well.

Sebastian

Thanks for sending over your login details guys. Your issues did in fact have the same cause. Under some circumstances the key for identifying the last used responsive tab could become out of date. This caused a javascript error that prevented the interface from loading properly (the spinning wheel of death as Bill aptly put it).

I’ve just released version 4.1.0 which fixes the issue. I’ve updated both of your sites to this latest version and both are working properly now. I’m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused the two of you. Please let me know if you need assistance with anything else in future.

Cheers,
Sebastian

jpyser

Thanks very much for sorting that out, Sebastian. Excellent customer service once again.

Cheers

Jon

Dexo

Thanks Sebastian! You rock!

shamr0ck79

im having the same problem. I just loaded microthemer 4.14 for the first time on this site and its getting stuck on the load wheel. I have used microthemer in the past and never had this problem!

UPDATE:

The problems only seems to happen on the front page, which i have a slide show (layer slider) i switch to any other page and it works as it should… the only thing the front page has the other pages dont is a slide show…. is there something i need to do to correct this? Thanks!!

killmarkings.com

Sebastian

Hi there,

You’re probably right about the slider conflicting with Microthemer. I checked your home page but there is no error when viewed directly. It must occur only inside the Microthemer preview. Please could you send me login details for your site via this secure contact form so that I can investigate a fix?

https://themeover.com/support/contact/

Thanks!
Sebastian

shamr0ck79

sure, thanks!!! Come to find out when i try and load microthemer on other pages it will not update the css the wheel keeps spinning and saying refreshing wordpress content or something like that. I am using an optimized wordpress hosting plan if that makes a difference. I will send the login details for killmarkings.com thanks!!

You must login or register to reply to this topic.