Unable to Install Microthemer [RESOLVED]

Author Posts

s3iha

Notice: this information was written when Microthemer version 2 was current. On Dec 26th, 2014 version 3 was released with a completely new interface. Some of the information may be redundant, but as much of the functionality remains the same in version 3 we haven't deleted this post.

Hi, I purchased Microthemer today and looked through all the files but do not see the zip file needed for installation. Please help. Thanks.

Sebastian

Hey,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I’m guessing you might be using a mac? Macs automatically extract zip files when you download them which can lead to confusion.

I think the easiest thing for you to do would be to search for and install the Microthemer Lite plugin on wordpress.org (but from within your WordPress dashboard on the plugins page). Then you can unlock the full program using your PayPal email address (if you purchased via paypal directly from themeover.com).

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Sebastian

casablanca

I’ve just downloaded and installed Microloader on my wp-website, but I don’t see any “Microloader” on my dashboard. I’ve deactivated it and reactivated, but still nothing. What can I do? My website is ww.gattivikinghi.net. Thanks for helping me

Sebastian

Hi there,

Microloader is under the Appearance WordPress menu as a sub-menu item.

If you install Microthemer that will have a menu of it’s own. There’s a free trial of Microthemer available: https://themeover.com/microthemer-free-trial/

Does that answer your question?

Cheers,

Sebastian

casablanca

I’m sorry, but there’s no sub-menu appearing….

Sebastian

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. This slipped through the net.

Would you mind sending me login details for your WordPress install via my pre-sales form so that I can investigate this further for you?

Many Thanks,

Sebastian

casablanca

it’s ok now, thanks

Sebastian

Excellent!

Sebastian

You must login or register to reply to this topic.