Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'jsu' of undefined

Author Posts

jpyser

Hi,

Not sure if this is the same issue as a previous post about problems with the latest version of Divi (https://themeover.com/forum/topic/conflict-on-latest-divi-builder/) but I can’t create selectors in MT any more. I just get this error message:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'jsu' of undefined (line 1)
Microthemer discovered a JavaScript error on your site:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'jsu' of undefined
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/deps.js?v=5.5.2.0&ver=84e34a21f0fcef31f60d3d989ba0e3cf (line 1)
Source: Frontend preview

Any help fixing this would be appreciated.

Many thanks and Happy New Year!

EDIT: I’ve rolled back to the 5.2.6.0 version of MT and everything’s working properly now.

Sebastian

Hey,

This might be different actually. Most of the upgrade issues have been due to certain configurations of user settings that I failed to anticipate. If you could send me an export of your settings I might be able to replicate and fix the error at my end. To do this, Go to Packs > Export. After exporting, download the pack as a zip file. And email it to our support …at… themeover [dot] com. address. That way you don’t have to keep using the old version.

Cheers,
Sebastian

jpyser

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, Sebastian.

I’ve updated to the latest version and I can now create selectors (and make edits, etc) and the previous error message is no longer displayed.

However, I now get a different error message:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined
URL: /wp-content/plugins/microthemer/js-min/microthemer.js?v=5.5.2.3&ver=84e34a21f0fcef31f60d3d989ba0e3cf (line 1)
Source: Microthemer interface

When I delete a selector, the small window in the top left of the screen that displays the selectors turns blank and covers the UI. Not a massive issue as refreshing the page clears it.

I’ll send you the settings pack export by email in case that help you with the blank selector window overlap.

Thanks again for your help.

Jon

You must login or register to reply to this topic.